HubTran can receive an import documents in a number of formats. This guide will give a basic overview of how documents received via email are handled.
When you sign up for HubTran, you will be provided with an email address that ends with @app.hubtran.com. Messages that are sent to this address will appear in the HubTran dashboard. This process has several requirements:
- Emails must be less than 25MB in total size, or they will be silently rejected by our mail provider.
- Images must be greater than 400px in both height and width
- The image must be in a supported format including:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- .zip containing the above
- Other formats may be supported, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with question
Once an email has been received it will take approximately 10 seconds per page to become available. This is the type it takes HubTran to convert the documents to images, perform OCR, and extract required data. HubTran staff are notified of any message that does not completely import in 60 minutes.